Sunday, August 2, 2009

REVIEW: MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID

Hey girls!!

The foundation that I've been using for the last couple of months is MACs studio fix fluid (and sometimes fix powder to set). I am loving this foundation! It covers up all my uneven spots, discoloration and acne scarring. The great thing abt it is that it has buildable coverage. If I had a certain that needs a bit more coverage I will just go ahead and use a concealer brush to apply more product to that aread. If you blend it out with a buffer brush or a kabuki it'll give you a really natural look. Its blends like a dream. My only issue with this is that it dries to a total matte finish and I know that is a huge benefit for many people but since I don't have oily skin I don't appreciate it too much. So in order to give some depth and luminosity. I apply my Smashbox photo op under eye brightener as a hi-lighter from my cheeks to my temples and it is a very natural looking hi-light. So I give the studio fix fluid ***** 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment