Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ROSE WATER!!

Hey girlies!!

I've started opting for a more natural approach to the products I use. I found my regular toner "Biore" toner to be very drying and stripping to my skin. So I researched and found out that rose water is actually a great natural toner. I've been using it for almost 2 months now. A single bottle 250ml usually lasts about a month or so and costs about $2.00 but you can really cut the cost by making your own by simply taking rose petals and bringing them to boil in water. Rose water is great because you can wash your face with it aswell. I like to keep my rose water chilled especially in the summer months, its refreshing. Some people also like to put rose water is spray bottles and use it to freshen up around there home.

Try it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment